Monday, February 3, 2014

My Cydia Repository is up!!!!

I have finally updated and got my Cydia repository up and running for iOS 7. I have 4 packages in it. I have the iOS 7 version of Barrel, which is FREE on my repo, I also have Springtomize 3 for iOS 7, which is also free, AppSync for iOS 7, and also a package called "Needed Repos", which will auto-install XSellize and Sinful iPhone repo. I did it this way to make getting one of the most popular tweaks, Barrel, easy and FREE, and also included AppSync, so you can sync cracked apps to your iDevice, and the Needed repos one, so you can have access to ALL the cool and PIRATED stuff.....ENJOY!!!! If anyone has any suggestions as to other tweaks that you would like added, please contact me. My repo is "cydia.myrepospace.com/TheiDevicePro", without the quotation marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment